Ninja Rangers Camo/White Belt Curriculum
Everything your child (ages 4-7) needs to know to earn their camo/yellow belt!
This course will teach your child (ages 4-7) the basic etiquette of the dojo as well as the six skills they need to demonstrate to pass their white belt test.
These include the following:
- Bobi no Kamae (Defense Ready Posture)
- Hammer Fist
- Downward Heel Stomp
- Sideways Roll
- How to Protect Your Head - Blocker Drill
- Weak Point of the Human Grip and How to Escape Grabs
- "Wipe the Table"
- "Answer the Phone"
- "Pull a Rabbit Out of the Hat"
- Defense Against an Upper Arm Grab
Michael is the Owner of Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts; Head of Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- Over 40 years training in the martial arts
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in To-Shin Do – Former Senior Instructor in Stephen K. Hayes’ Quest Organization
- 1st Degree Black Belt Aikido
- Awarded title of Kan-cho, “Head of the Organization” for the Jizaikan in 2008
- Formed the Banzenkan “Organization of Perfection and Flawlessness” in 2011
- Graduate of ESI (Executive Security International). One of the top rated bodyguard schools in the US.
- Served as a member of an elite executive protection detail and as an in-house SWAT team member at a nuclear facility
- Former United States Marine Corps Security Force Team Member and Marksmanship Instructor
- Developed S.A.F.E. (Safety Awareness Fundamental Education) self-defense program for middle school, high school and college students as well as professionals in law enforcement, and security fields.
StartCode of Mindful Action for White Belt
StartBobi no Kamae - Defensive Posture (1:37)
StartHammer Fist (1:38)
StartDownward Heel Stomp (0:55)
StartSideways Roll (1:52)
StartBlocker Defense - Protecting the Head (2:05)
StartWrist Grab Escapes (3:36)
StartTraining Recommendations (1:51)
StartRanger Belt Rank Study Sheet