This course teaches how to use your movement to set up your opponent to fall into your technique instead of forcing it on them.
The topics include:
- Having a strong posture
- Using water (45 degree angle) footwork to control the situation
- Controlling the space behind the opponent's elbow
- Off balancing your opponent physically and mentally
- Evasive footwork to control the space between you and your opponent
- How to change up the timing of a fight
- Changing your attitude or element to set up an opponent
Michael is the Owner of Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts; Head of Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- Over 40 years training in the martial arts
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in To-Shin Do – Former Senior Instructor in Stephen K. Hayes’ Quest Organization
- 1st Degree Black Belt Aikido
- Awarded title of Kan-cho, “Head of the Organization” for the Jizaikan in 2008
- Formed the Banzenkan “Organization of Perfection and Flawlessness” in 2011
- Graduate of ESI (Executive Security International). One of the top rated bodyguard schools in the US.
- Served as a member of an elite executive protection detail and as an in-house SWAT team member at a nuclear facility
- Former United States Marine Corps Security Force Team Member and Marksmanship Instructor
- Developed S.A.F.E. (Safety Awareness Fundamental Education) self-defense program for middle school, high school and college students as well as professionals in law enforcement, and security fields.