This course teaches how to use your movement to set up your opponent to fall into your technique instead of forcing it on them.
The topics include:
- Having a strong posture
- Using water (45 degree angle) footwork to control the situation
- Controlling the space behind the opponent's elbow
- Off balancing your opponent physically and mentally
- Evasive footwork to control the space between you and your opponent
- How to change up the timing of a fight
- Changing your attitude or element to set up an opponent
Michael is the Owner of Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts; Head of Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- Over 40 years training in the martial arts
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in To-Shin Do – Former Senior Instructor in Stephen K. Hayes’ Quest Organization
- 1st Degree Black Belt Aikido
- Awarded title of Kan-cho, “Head of the Organization” for the Jizaikan in 2008
- Formed the Banzenkan “Organization of Perfection and Flawlessness” in 2011
- Graduate of ESI (Executive Security International). One of the top rated bodyguard schools in the US.
- Served as a member of an elite executive protection detail and as an in-house SWAT team member at a nuclear facility
- Former United States Marine Corps Security Force Team Member and Marksmanship Instructor
- Developed S.A.F.E. (Safety Awareness Fundamental Education) self-defense program for middle school, high school and college students as well as professionals in law enforcement, and security fields.
Stategic Movement Workshop
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.