Ninja Rangers Camo/Yellow Belt Curriculum
Everything your child (ages 4-7) needs to know to earn their camo/orange belt!
This course will teach your child (ages 4-7) the basic etiquette of the dojo as well as the six skills they need to demonstrate to pass their camo/yellow belt test.
These include the following:
- Ichimonji no Kamae (Figure One Posture)
- Palm Strike
- Forward Heel Stomp
- Forward Roll
- Stepping Back To Evade - Blocker Drill
- Ikkyo Arm Bar
Michael is the Owner of Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts; Head of Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- Over 40 years training in the martial arts
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in To-Shin Do – Former Senior Instructor in Stephen K. Hayes’ Quest Organization
- 1st Degree Black Belt Aikido
- Awarded title of Kan-cho, “Head of the Organization” for the Jizaikan in 2008
- Formed the Banzenkan “Organization of Perfection and Flawlessness” in 2011
- Graduate of ESI (Executive Security International). One of the top rated bodyguard schools in the US.
- Served as a member of an elite executive protection detail and as an in-house SWAT team member at a nuclear facility
- Former United States Marine Corps Security Force Team Member and Marksmanship Instructor
- Developed S.A.F.E. (Safety Awareness Fundamental Education) self-defense program for middle school, high school and college students as well as professionals in law enforcement, and security fields.
StartCode of Mindful Action for Yellow Belt
StartIchimonji no Kamae (1:49)
StartHow To Do A Powerful Palm Strike (1:53)
StartForward Heel Stomp (1:42)
StartForward Shoulder Roll (3:32)
StartIchimonji Blocker Defense (1:46)
StartIkkyo - Arm Bar Push (2:00)
StartRanger Belt Rank Study Sheet