Ninja Rangers Camo/Orange Belt Curriculum
Everything your child (ages 4-7) needs to know to earn their camo/purple belt!
This course will teach your child (ages 4-7) the basic etiquette of the dojo as well as the six skills they need to demonstrate to pass their camo/orange belt test.
These include the following:
- Jumonji no Kamae (Figure Ten Posture)
- Cross Fudoken Punch
- Front Leg Heel Stomp
- Backward Roll
- Assertive- Blocker Drill
- Osoto Gake - Rear Throw
Michael is the Owner of Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts; Head of Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- Over 40 years training in the martial arts
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in To-Shin Do – Former Senior Instructor in Stephen K. Hayes’ Quest Organization
- 1st Degree Black Belt Aikido
- Awarded title of Kan-cho, “Head of the Organization” for the Jizaikan in 2008
- Formed the Banzenkan “Organization of Perfection and Flawlessness” in 2011
- Graduate of ESI (Executive Security International). One of the top rated bodyguard schools in the US.
- Served as a member of an elite executive protection detail and as an in-house SWAT team member at a nuclear facility
- Former United States Marine Corps Security Force Team Member and Marksmanship Instructor
- Developed S.A.F.E. (Safety Awareness Fundamental Education) self-defense program for middle school, high school and college students as well as professionals in law enforcement, and security fields.
StartCode of MIndful Action for Orange Belt
StartJumonji no Kamae - Figure 10 Posture (1:10)
StartFudoken - Immovable Fist Punch (1:48)
StartFront Foot Heel Stomp (1:07)
StartBackward Roll (2:37)
StartAssertive Blocker Defense (1:46)
StartOsoto Gake - Rear Trip (3:03)
StartRanger Belt Rank Study Sheet