Workshop Series: Flexible Weapons
Learn how to use the Japanese Weapons Kusari Fundo and Kyoketsu Shoge
Learn the basics and some cool techniques with the 3 foot weighted chain (Kusari Fundo) and the Ninja knife and rope weapon (Kyoketsu Shoge).
- Kusari Fundo
- Techniques against unarmed assailant
- Disarming a swordman with the sword in the saya
- Kyoketsu Shoge
- 5th Dan in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 2nd Dan in Isshinryu Karate
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Certified S.A.F.E. Instructor
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.