Workshop Series: Disadvantaged Positions
This course teaches how to defend when your opponent has a big advantage.
This course will teach principles on how to defend yourself when you are in a disadvantaged position.This is a workshop from a series taught at the Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu Hombu Dojo.
- Defending without full site
- Without corrected lenses
- Blinded by a flashlight
- Only have the use of one eye
- Blindfolded or in pitch black
- Defending from a seated position
- Sitting cross legged on the ground
- Sitting in a chair
- Defending with your hands tied
- How to get your hands free when they are tied up in front of you
- How to defend when your hands are tied in front of you
- How to defense when your hands are tied in back of you
- Defending when you are on the ground
- Trapped under a blanket
- Being held down by multiple attackers
Michael is the Owner of Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts; Head of Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- Over 40 years training in the martial arts
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in To-Shin Do – Former Senior Instructor in Stephen K. Hayes’ Quest Organization
- 1st Degree Black Belt Aikido
- Awarded title of Kan-cho, “Head of the Organization” for the Jizaikan in 2008
- Formed the Banzenkan “Organization of Perfection and Flawlessness” in 2011
- Graduate of ESI (Executive Security International). One of the top rated bodyguard schools in the US.
- Served as a member of an elite executive protection detail and as an in-house SWAT team member at a nuclear facility
- Former United States Marine Corps Security Force Team Member and Marksmanship Instructor
- Developed S.A.F.E. (Safety Awareness Fundamental Education) self-defense program for middle school, high school and college students as well as professionals in law enforcement, and security fields.