Aiki Ninjutsu Red Belt Curriculum
This course teaches everything you need to know to get your Brown Belt!
This course teaches you how to use Tsukuri in your locks and throws. This is where you get your opponent on the edge of balance and if they resist you they throw or break themselves. We also cover how to use a short staff and 3o techniques of ground fighting.
- Locking your opponent up so they throw themselves when they resist.
- Locking your opponent up in such a way that they will break their joints if they continue to attack.
- 30 Technique Ground Flow Drill
- 5 sets of 6 ground fighting techniques
- Hanbo (Half Staff)
Michael is the Owner of Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts; Head of Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- Over 40 years training in the martial arts
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in To-Shin Do – Former Senior Instructor in Stephen K. Hayes’ Quest Organization
- 1st Degree Black Belt Aikido
- Awarded title of Kan-cho, “Head of the Organization” for the Jizaikan in 2008
- Formed the Banzenkan “Organization of Perfection and Flawlessness” in 2011
- Graduate of ESI (Executive Security International). One of the top rated bodyguard schools in the US.
- Served as a member of an elite executive protection detail and as an in-house SWAT team member at a nuclear facility
- Former United States Marine Corps Security Force Team Member and Marksmanship Instructor
- Developed S.A.F.E. (Safety Awareness Fundamental Education) self-defense program for middle school, high school and college students as well as professionals in law enforcement, and security fields.