Aiki Ninjutsu Purple Belt Curriculum
This course teaches everything you need to know to get your Blue Belt!
This course focuses on Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu's first and third secrets of how to be the most efficient and effective martial artist you can be. This course will teach you everything you need to know to earn your Blue Belt.
The topics include:
- Shomitsu - First Secret - Weak Direction of Balance
- Sanmitsu - Third Secret - Connection with Your Opponent
- Basic Knife Disarms
Michael is the Owner of Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts; Head of Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- Over 40 years training in the martial arts
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in To-Shin Do – Former Senior Instructor in Stephen K. Hayes’ Quest Organization
- 1st Degree Black Belt Aikido
- Awarded title of Kan-cho, “Head of the Organization” for the Jizaikan in 2008
- Formed the Banzenkan “Organization of Perfection and Flawlessness” in 2011
- Graduate of ESI (Executive Security International). One of the top rated bodyguard schools in the US.
- Served as a member of an elite executive protection detail and as an in-house SWAT team member at a nuclear facility
- Former United States Marine Corps Security Force Team Member and Marksmanship Instructor
- Developed S.A.F.E. (Safety Awareness Fundamental Education) self-defense program for middle school, high school and college students as well as professionals in law enforcement, and security fields.