Aiki Ninjutsu Brown/Black Stripe Belt Curriculum
This course teaches everything you need to know for the last level before Black Belt!
This course teaches the seventh Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu secret for being the most efficient and effective martial artist you can be! It will also cover principles for dealing with multiple attackers and the fundamentals of the Katana Samurai sword.
- Nanamitsu - Seventh Secret - Kukan (Controlling the Space)
- 5 Principles for dealing with multiple attackers
- Katana (Samurai Sword)
- Cutting Flow Drill
- Hasso Uchi
- Niji Uchi
- Shomen Giri Batto Noto
- Do Giri Batto Noto
- Preparing for your Black Belt Test
Michael is the Owner of Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts; Head of Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- Over 40 years training in the martial arts
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in To-Shin Do – Former Senior Instructor in Stephen K. Hayes’ Quest Organization
- 1st Degree Black Belt Aikido
- Awarded title of Kan-cho, “Head of the Organization” for the Jizaikan in 2008
- Formed the Banzenkan “Organization of Perfection and Flawlessness” in 2011
- Graduate of ESI (Executive Security International). One of the top rated bodyguard schools in the US.
- Served as a member of an elite executive protection detail and as an in-house SWAT team member at a nuclear facility
- Former United States Marine Corps Security Force Team Member and Marksmanship Instructor
- Developed S.A.F.E. (Safety Awareness Fundamental Education) self-defense program for middle school, high school and college students as well as professionals in law enforcement, and security fields.