Aiki Ninjutsu Blue Belt Curriculum
This course teaches everything you need to know to get your Green Belt!
This course is all about mastering distance in a physical encounter. It teaches the Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu second and fourth secrets on how to be the most efficient and effective martial artist you can be.
These topics include:
- Nitmitsu - Second Secret - Using the Natural Tendency of the Eyes to Track
- Yonmitsu - Fourth Secret - Using Spinal Alignment to Set Up Your Attacker
- Basic Club Disarms
Michael is the Owner of Warrior’s Edge Martial Arts; Head of Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- Over 40 years training in the martial arts
- 7th Degree Black Belt in Banzenkan Aiki Ninjutsu
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in To-Shin Do – Former Senior Instructor in Stephen K. Hayes’ Quest Organization
- 1st Degree Black Belt Aikido
- Awarded title of Kan-cho, “Head of the Organization” for the Jizaikan in 2008
- Formed the Banzenkan “Organization of Perfection and Flawlessness” in 2011
- Graduate of ESI (Executive Security International). One of the top rated bodyguard schools in the US.
- Served as a member of an elite executive protection detail and as an in-house SWAT team member at a nuclear facility
- Former United States Marine Corps Security Force Team Member and Marksmanship Instructor
- Developed S.A.F.E. (Safety Awareness Fundamental Education) self-defense program for middle school, high school and college students as well as professionals in law enforcement, and security fields.